Monday, May 08, 2006

I got my car back :D

Yay - I never realized how much I love my car until I didn't get to drive it for a week. Let me tell you that heated seats are all that matters when you get options lol (I missed them!) The dent is gone from my front end, and they also got rid of all the rock chips too. I was a bit worried about the drive today after waking to snow - and a near miss this morning from another driving who turned when he was not looking, I am so glad to be home safe and sound!!

I got some great mail goodies today! We have super cute goodies from SEI as our design team June sponsor so I can't wait to create some layouts with their Winnies Walls papers. Too cute - and Jenny the extra stuff is wonderful, thank you! I want to run down to my scrap desk and create but it is pretty late and after driving all day I feel a bit carsick. I will leave you with a scan of a card I made the other afternoon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got the SEI goodies, oh what fun! :) I can't wait to see what we all get! Gina H

Anonymous said...

So a fun card Kat, just love the flower!

I'm excited to start playing with the SEI too!