Sunday, May 07, 2006

to begin again....

so I deleted my old blog - and honestly I do miss it. I had it for almost a year but in a fit of PMS I deleted it. As a woman I should know to never do anything except eat chocolate during "that" time of the month but; oh well.

And now on the adgenda for me?

A new blog.

Some scrapping stuff
Some leaving-memories stuff

Life

And let's not forget the kids! I mean I do spend over 23 hours a day with them, of course they need to be a huge part of my blog. BTW at what age do they sleep in their own beds all night? (seriously I don't mind to much since they crawl in and go right to sleep, it would be different if they woke me up and wanted this and that at 4:00AM)

and hubby, well let's see if he does anything blog worthy lol. The good news is I think he is starting to not mind when I pull out the camera now. He doesn't run away and actually stays in the picture. YAY

So for the NSD Cybercrop at l-m I did two scrap projects. The first is a layout of Colton the day he got his first bike. It took a bit but he caught on and he was riding like a champ within the first hour. (a quick prayer of thanks for the training wheels)

and then a quick wall hanging I did for Ashlin's room.

I was going to do a word like dream or adore but that was a lot of letters I would have to hand cut so I went with this:
and I made a few cards for friends :D Now I just need to make sure I get them in the mail!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Kathy-Love that banner for Ashline! Its so fun and very girly. Bet she loved it!-Jen

Anonymous said...

Hey Kat!!!
So I finally got around to visiting your new blog! LOL! about your fit of PMS.

Love that wall hanging you did for Ashlin! It's so girly and so perfect!:)