Wednesday, August 16, 2006

"found paper"

so the DT at Memory Creators did our first monthly inspirations and the theme was "found paper". I am glad that we did it since I created a layout about Colton that I just love!!! Of course I think any layout that I finish is my favourite one, till I make a new one. Is anyone else like that????

Anyways here is my little charmer:



I love that handwriting font! It is from 2peas and this one is called Pea Olsen.

What do you think? Do all the dt layouts for this inspiration encourage you to go and scrap?

5 comments:

Chares Square Co-op said...

i *heart* your layout girly...and thanks for SUCH a wicked challenge!

Chares Square Co-op said...

ps
did you know that yesterday i got booted offline when we were chatting and i didn't know and i kept sending you messages for like a long time? yeah...

Lynn said...

Wow. awesome lo. love the photo and the colors you used.

.jessica jo. said...

awesome LO!!! I love what everyone did for that challenge :)

Sofia said...

Gorgeous layout! Love it!