Wednesday, September 27, 2006

tuesday morning....

is there a song about Tuesday morning? Or does only Monday get its own song?

It is now almost 11:00 AM and I am ready for a nap! Sadly I need to go and pick Colton up from Preschool in a few minutes so that won't be happening lol. The teacher is going to start giving Colton "homework" from a kindergarten workbook that I brought up for him. This way I am hoping that he will learn, and also he will stay occupied with that while I do Ashlin's homework with her. Right now I have Colton doing Ashlin's homework with us and it is not working! They are a prime example of sibling rivalry at its finest I tell ya. So anyways now Colton will be getting homeowrk of his own, and hopefully he will learn from it too.

The good news is Ashlin seems to be settling into school now. ALthough reading is a chore for her and a fight for me to get her to do it. She knows that when she can read a book that I chose that she will get a kitten. But that little goal is not helping because she wants to read a book and get a HORSE! ACK, can you say NOT! Talk about going for the gold hey. I wish I could get her a horse but it is not happening anytime soon lol.

It is COLD here, so I had to buy a new cardigan :D Baby blue (I actually bypassed the pink one) and all cable knit. And even though I do not use it very often it has a nice hood too. I love my cardigan! Maybe even one day I will take a picture ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great news!
So glad she is starting to like school. LOL about the horse:)

Saw your new pictures! WOW!

Anonymous said...

go on... get her a horse :)

~Holly~ said...

Glad she is liking school better ---its cute she wants a horse! ;)

{hip} said...

i am a sucker for a good cardigan!! where did you get it? I am contemplating knitting one. I am not sure I am up for that challenge yet though!