Saturday, November 04, 2006

revisiting Mr Sandman

some of you might remember the photos I had of Colton a month ago, of him in the sand. (like what else is new!) Well I went back to the reason I have such a fab camera, and scrapped the pictures! yay go me :D

All summer when Ashlin was in swim club Colton would spend the hour in the volleyball pit (yup it was sand) and just lay there singing to himself and being at one (literally) with the sand. He reminded me of PigPen from the Charlie Brown comics because when he moved there was literally a cloud of sand dust moving with him. Like a fool I never took pictures of him then, so when I was scrapping these pictures I tried to convey how very much hew liked his sand.

So anyways I took these pics last month and I really was happy to see they turned out so well. You can totally see just how entralled he is - gotta love those boyhood moments!
ps. the pic looks so much better enlarges, so go ahead - click on it.

I used the November MC kit for this page :D If you haven't seen all the amazing layouts from the DT then you should go take a peek at the gallery. I am sure it is going to be a popular kit!!

Now shall we talk that delicious Basic Grey in the store! I don't know what is beating faster, my heart or my wallet lol

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

love this kat!!
such great pictures of colton in his element:)

.jessica jo. said...

awesome LO!!!! lovely pics too! cant wait to get the kit!

Anonymous said...

Love this LO Kat...beautiful :)

Becky Heisler said...

Gorgeous colors in this one Kathy !!! That is so fun that he is so into sand,wish my boy still was!

~Holly~ said...

Love this layout Kathy!!
What a cute little guy!!

La- said...

Love it! Love the kit too of course.. but i love the story behind the sand pictures too! NICE!

La-