Friday, November 17, 2006

what would I do without him?

My boy is such a ham for me :) He loves the camera, and recently he more enjoys taking pictures. Which honestly can be a bit frustrating. I did give him my old digital but the batteries died and I was pretty blind from all the falsh shots he took so I pretended like we had no more. Perhaps when he is school I will pull it out and see what kind of shots he took.

But yesterday was a good day :D We had SUN! Yay. And that means I had my camera out and taking pictures like crazy. You just can not beat a natural lighting photo. SO here he is - My Boy





They are all in black and white since we were in Ashlin's room and she has all pink accents. So the easiest way to deal with that was turn them black and white - but I really like them! What do yo think?

6 comments:

La- said...

Gorgeous.. he has beautiful eyes!!

La-

Anonymous said...

Oh woman... those pics of your handsome boy are a delight, but give him the camera, let him play and maybe we can see some Kathy pics :) go on, you know you want to :) xxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful girl. . .

AtomicArt1 said...

Hey Kathy! :)

These are adorable! I love the ones with just a hint of color.

That's nice that he lets you take his picture...my kids are such goofballs in front of the camera!

Leslie said...

I started giving my digital camera to my niece to use at family gatherings when she was five. She could get family members to pose that I couldn't. Most of her photos weren't very good at first but they kept getting better with time.

{hip} said...

wow, those are fantastic kathy!