Friday, December 15, 2006

ack...

Can you believe my computer brain was FULL!!! The C drive is 52 gigs, and was full, only 2mb of free space. No wonder it was turning into a slug lol. So I deleted a lot of stuff! And I gained 14mb, but I as still having errors. My photoshop was not working :( So I was a smart cookie and dumped EVERYTHING into my F drive :) It was 97 gigs of unused space, and now it is half full lol. So for a computer that is two years old, and I managed to free up my C drive to almost empty, I figure I should be able to run another two years before I format lol. I swear I keep saying I need to format, but I haven't learned how. And I am worried of doing something and not having a computer. So I don't format. I bet my computer feels like it has a ton of bricks tied to its ass. :D

I need to scrap, or taking, to do something creative! I did buy foam stars, white glue and lots of glitter for the kids and I to make a garland or something. But it isn't quite the same is it. Although they LOVE the glitter, I don't! I have cleaning it up because it sticks to floor and seems to just glue itself there. Talk about fun hey, washing the floor five times, I can't wait!

Just wanted to share another baby picture from the last session I did. I still can't believe what a sweetie this baby girl was, it was great!


by the way - the CT scan is normal. Not even any brain shrinkage lol. Talk about surprised! Sometimes I just feel so harried and forgetful that I sure it is all dried up and just rattling around in there ;)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

FORMAT baby!

Great photo. When are you coming down to photograph all my kidlets?

i'm glad the ct scan was normal. now on to the mri.....

Anonymous said...

these PC's take only moments to fill LOL... stunning pic of this gorgeous baby :)

La- said...

Love the image!! And I know the feeling on the computer- I SO need to backup all my images and take them off both computers to free up space.. especially since i have been shooting RAW.

La-

Leslie said...

I can't imagine filling up all that hard drive space.

Happy that the CT scan was OK. I once had a MRI that came back as inconclusive - they told me it meant they weren't sure I had a brain :)

Chares Square Co-op said...

gorgeous photo...glad the scan was normal. :)xog

Becky Heisler said...

OMG I just had about 1.5Gigs put on my puter and STILL have a low virtual memory error message coming up. I can't see any web graphics.. errrrr damn computers! lol

Your pic of that sweet baby is priceless!!

~Holly~ said...

I keep getting the virtual memory errors.....drives me CRAZY!!

Love the photo of the baby--great job :D

Anonymous said...

Hey Kathy, just popping-in to wish you and your family a very Happy New Year ! Luv ya, C.