Thursday, June 21, 2007

seriously they don't get much cuter than this...

(well except of course my two lol)

I saw this little girl a few weeks ago at a school type thing, and I wanted to take pictures of her. Isn't she adorable!!! Seriously the most cutest little girl, I am so happy that her mom wanted pictures. And so unlike Ashlin and Colton, she looked at me :D Yay. I really do love taking pictures, and whent hey shine, it makes me happy!



and another one :D



and I don't even think one of these is my fav. I will try and get that up later.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

she's adorable!
thanks for sharing kat:)

Jennifer said...

oh how adorable, love the colors and thast chair is really cool!

La- said...

Too cute... you did a nice job with these!!!

La-

Cindy F said...

OMGosh, how totally adorable is she! How can you go wrong with such a cute subject. You're an awesome photographer, Kathy!

Sam said...

awesome colors! love the 1st shot!

Leslie said...

Great job.

Of course she just hasn't learned yet that the camera is something to be wary of :)