Saturday, June 09, 2007

Well I can't find the cake picture!

I need to improve my in computer organizational skills. I can't find the cake picture of Ashlin. Maybe Nicole will stil have a copy (please Nicole can you check)

So I have been taking other peoples pictures :D Check my photog website in a few days for new pictures. BUT in the meantime can I share some pictures of my kiddos that we took tonight.
ps- of course I can't decide which one of these I like better lol



and the cool girl in my sunglasses :D


And Colton posing fo rme :D I know he is chewing on his lip, but it is better than his cheesy smile lol!


I have not been doing to much beside taking pictures, scrapping, watching my butt grow bigger and hang out at the pool for the kids. Swim club is in full swing, which I love because it is something the kids really like to do, and they really listen and try to do well. So unlike skating which was hell for all of us! ok well in Ashlins defence she liked skating, it was Colton who really said he like dit but spent the whole 30 minutes complaining to me.

My wonderful spring allergies are still hitting me full force. Claritin and Reactine are my friends, but I am sure hoping this goes away soon! And I don't want to get into it but my mystery illness, whatever it is, is just really being a pain in the ass this past while. It is keeping me down that is for sure.


I am pretty sure we are getting the kids on of those self blowing up pools, 4 feet deep and 18 ft - hopefully that keeps them cool thru our scorcher summer! Either that or one of those big big water slides they have out now. Yet another decision I can't make - what would oyu get?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok . . . i check in your file (yes, i have a file on my computer that is named "kathy". lol!), but i don't see it in there. so i'm not sure if i saved it or not.

we have both, a slip and slide and a pool. since you have two a slip and slide would be fun, but i tell ya the pool is really nice to dip your feet in while the kiddos are playing.

Cindy F said...

Kathy~ these new pix of your kids are gorgeous! Love your photography.

Jennifer said...

These are all beautiful, you have some great captures here, and that ckae below is awesome!