Friday, September 21, 2007

new Studio Lights!

Wowzers! I think I might have an identity crisis of natural light or studio lights!

Although call me crazy, I totally forgot how busy a one year old could be! Talk about quick :D But even though he is a busy one he is a total sweetie! See:


and then my neice, and some of my very first pictures using my new lights. I think these lights were a good investment. (and they certainly were an investment lol, who knew photog stuff was sooo pricey) but really how could you put a price on these eyes....


and then I have been considering making out own Christmas cards this year - here is a little idea I was playing with. Of course don't Ashlin and Colton look really joyful lol. I tell these two kids are just not touchy feely with each other, unless you could the odd push. You know brotherly/sisterly love ;) As it is this picture cost me a webkinz for each.

No comments: