Saturday, September 29, 2007

so when do the "teenage" years start?




Could they be starting at the ripe old age of 7 and a bit? She sure does look enthused doesn't she :D She wanted to sit in the new rocking chair, and she wanted her pics taken - she just wanted to look different I suppose.

Seriously though she really does have teen girl moments - she is sooo much more dramatic than Colton. And I don't think I am overly dramatic about anything so she must get it from Rob! She is pretty darned good at slamming doors already. Totally from Rob I tell ya ;)

So far all is well on the school front, well it was rocky for a few days and sometimes she begs to stay home, but on the whole things are soo much better than last year at this time. WHEW! Colton is sooo happy and always excited to go to school, to bad he can't go all day. Oftentimes when I drag him away in the morning he is crying because he wants to stay. In fact he got mad at me this morning becuase Saturdays are not school days. Go figure hey - I just hope that he continues to enjoy it :D

So I am trying to convince ROb we need a new/different car - he wants to stay with VW. I want a different brand, preferrably domestic - any suggestions??

No comments: