Monday, December 10, 2007

and now - starring Colton!

yes he is often left out, determined to do his own thing lol. Today though he was all for this idea. I am sure his getting to have a long shaower/bubble bath combo was a huge incentive lol. Anyways I spent the time setting up, and he spent the time cleaning up, then doing his own hair, and then we set out to do this idea.

It went great until he opened the very first book to 'read' it. Next thing I know he had a PAPERCUT! So then we have bleeding, and lots of tears in eyes. So we deal with that - bandaids and kisses really are magic ;D But then he doesn't want to open the books anymore lol. Finally he agreed that board boards are to thick to cut and we carried on....



We moved around a ton of stuff in Ashlins room to make room for this quick little shoot, and used natural lighting (sweet hey ;) ) and in case you could not tell, I am ALL abou t color right now :D The more the better!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

oh this is beautiful. I love the setup of this and that green wall totally rocks! I really like that this is a story board too!