Saturday, December 22, 2007

the beginning of my photo wall ;D

I need to paint my moulding shelves black and then I will be adding some little trinkets and a few smaller print sin black frames. And then I hope to get a nicer picture of Ashlin and COlton (maybe on Christmas Day because they will be in good moods - they better be lol) and I hope to replace the one of both of them with a 20x24 pic of them. This one of both of them will then be moved over to the far right. Or something like that.



These wall words are so easy to use! I am now trying to think of what other sayings I could get for each kids room.

It has finally stopped snowing :D Nothing like driving around town and sliding around the corners, I guess even new snow tires don't help in some situations.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

WOW!
I just love it Kat:)
Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Looks great!

Merry Christmas my friend.

Lissa said...

This is beautiful. I was wondering how you did the writing on the wall?

Absolutely stunning wall.

Cheers,
Lissa