Monday, January 14, 2008

just a little love for you :D





Sweet hey ;)

and here is little Ashlin getting in on the picture taking (with her cuz)



Not so little hey, she is going to be eight years old soon! How does that happen lol I can totally see where she is growing up in her personality and developing her own mind. And it is usually her way or nothing.

She finally lost her first tooth, and I have now learned that the tooth fairy is not allowed to come by until the early morning. Last time it was 1:00 am, and then when she woke up to get a drink she was so excited she was up for hours! ugh so the moral is - next timet he fairy is on the morning shift lol

anyways thanks for popping by my sometimes boring blog...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous pics.

I left you some love on my blog

La- said...

Great images!!!

La-