Saturday, January 26, 2008

this about sums her up completely

my apologies if you have seen these pictures of Ashlin before, but really drama queen is pretty accurate today. Who know almost being eight was soooo hard! I was not even going to digi scrap or anything, I was just playing with my new downloads and this feel into place. Now if only I could finish altering all these silly things I have been bringing home to create with.




of course I should really put a few big crocodile tears on her cheeks for today too. Please tell me that boys do not become this dramatic about things like socks being the wrong type, favoutite pants bring in the laundry and having to put dirty plates off the table. I am soooo hoping that my easy going Colton stays that way!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so very nice to see you scrappin