Monday, February 11, 2008

and now for something completely different

Painting without paint :D

Now I know I did some things wrong, like use the wrong brush to do it all, so then I went over it again with the proper brush lol. That is okay, practice makes perfect right ;) And my hair needs way more practice, apparently so do my left angled strokes, they just don't flow that way for me.

This is a picture of Ashlin and painted using my mouse and photoediting program. It is supposed to look like a painting anyways. I do suppose I need A LOT more practice hey ;) And I am not to sue but I need a lot less USM when I start out.

So here it is, my first (quite obvious hey) painting.



I am pretty sure that any paint artists can reast sure that I will not be encroaching on their means of gain anytime soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad you're updating your blog :)

love the new banner.

will you make my kids some webkinz clothes?

not sure about that painting thing. ;)