Sunday, February 10, 2008

reading books...

It has been forever since I just reas a book for myself. Reading books like Walter the Farting Dog doesn't count right.

I started with Creation in Death by JD Robb (really Nora Roberts) I thought it would be like Colony or something sorta light. Nope, it was all about a serial killer and the race to catch him. Sometimes gory, but I still enjoyed it.

Then I just finished The Road By Cormac Mccarthy. Wow. I had to finish it in one sitting, I could not put it down. Now I am tired from staying up to late reading. But it was such a well written, compelling story. I do believe it is story that will stay with me.

I can see why it is on the bestseller list.

Now I need a new book to read, any suggestions??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay you!

I've been reading too :)

Nicole said...

The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. I couldn't put them down . . . not that it sounds like you need any more late nights;)