Monday, May 15, 2006

a scrapbooking challenge


well I posted a challenge on l-m, and I even did a layout to go with it :D This is Stayce's sweet daughters and it was so much fun to scrap them. I did the big flower as an effort to do something different than my normal thing - not to sure how it worked out.

I got a really sweet clay plaque of Ashlin's handprint for Mother's Day. She made it in kindergarten. I need to take a picture and scrap it :D And from Colton I got a glass jar of premixed pancake mix, and the recipe. They did it at preschool and he still talks about the fun of the flour going everywhere. How old do you think we are when we lose the ability to get so much joy out of something so simple as playing in flour? And perhaps more importantly is it possible to never lose that quality?

6 comments:

justem said...

It sounds like you have some super cute kids :) And your layouts are just gorgeous!!!

Vee said...

i love your lo. It is so pretty.

Bonita Rose said...

your layout is just incredible.. I love it love it!
wow!

Sofia said...

Great layout. I love the colors.

Anonymous said...

hi K :)

love the LO & the grande fleur :)

Total sweetness on the mom's day goodies, you lucky girl~

-R

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»