Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Word Association :D

From Robyn's blog this morning, I am not to sure but it is way to early lol

I tag anyone who reads it, and then let me know so I can check it out. No peaking at mine yet ;)



Word Association:
{write the first thing that pops into your head}

Immune ::
Together ::
Blank ::
Professional ::
Thousand ::
Penetration ::
Shutter ::
Upside down ::
Neck ::
Unlisted ::

ok copy and paste and try it out :D Here are mine-



Immune :: me
Together :: Rob and I
Blank :: MY MIND
Professional :: uhm ya not me
Thousand :: I wish
Penetration :: oh
Shutter :: sorry I can only thing it is spelled wrong and I
see 'shudder' and feel cold
Upside down :: topsy turvey
Neck :: kink
Unlisted :: my first thought was I started singing the word as
a song


Yup might have been a bit to early for me to try this one lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for playing along :)

LOL, you're laughing at my #8, i'm laughing at your shutter

:)R

Anonymous said...

i did it!:)