Friday, May 19, 2006

summer days are here!

I finally put the sprinkler on the other day for the kids to play in. Talk about excited! I took a ton of pictures but this one of Colton really makes me smile. You can't really tell he is in the sprinkler but I still think it will be a great addition to a layout when I do one. I am actually going to try out Photoworks for photo printing. It will be different for me to have a bunch of 4 x 6 pictures in my hands since I normally print as I go. This summer weather makes for much more amazing photos though and I am finally totally excited to take WAY to many pictures!!! Now I need to get a huge zoom lens so I can take pictures of the kids without them knowing it. (Ashlin gets so silly and 'posed' when she sees the camera on her)

Anyways here is a sight of summer:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so could use a zoom lens . . . especially since I love the close ups.
Great picture Kat, fun one of Colton with his tongue out!:)

Jenn :) said...

Dude that is a FANTASTIC photo!! I LOVE it!! Never heard of photoworks...might have to look into them. I use winkflash...LOVE them...flat shipping of .99 and only .12 per print. :) Can't wait to see the layout to go with that pic!