Thursday, May 25, 2006

Just a little creation

I am trying to scrap again, it feels like it has been a long time. It hasn't really but it still feels like it. I have some really cool goodies from SEI to use, I am just waiting for a good time to print out the pictures I guess. In the meantimes I made two little altered coasters for Ashlin's school friends. I hear that they were really happy with them too.

Actually I really want to make a layout using the new June kit from l-m but I have been to busy with life recently. The good news is the garden is in, the bad news is I am not to sure how well it will grow since Colton was in charge of covering the seeds. We planted beans, peas, carrots, radish, sweet peas, onions, pumpkins and a few other veggies. Now the test will be to see if they eat the veggies when they grow. I am most excited about the poumpkins and the sweet peas! Nothing smells prettier that a fresh bouquet of sweet pea flowers.

Can you believe how fast the year has flown by! It is almost JUNE! Time for swim club for the kiddos and numb bum for me from the seating at the pool - oh yay!

1 comment:

Jenn :) said...

ahhh...those are coasters! *slaps head* I'm not too quick sometimes. I LOVE how they turned out and am so glad the girls are thrilled with them. :)