Sunday, June 18, 2006

THE page a day challenge!

Call me crazy, what was I thinking of - a page a DAY!!!


If you want to play along we would love to have you :D Check it out HERE


I can barely do a page a week lately lol But I have to do this, I feel the need to be creative and scrap. I just let things get in the way, and I let myself not scrap with very little reasoning. So I find that the committment to myself to scrap, every day, can be freeing in an odd way. I know that I will be doing it and my mind seems to stay in the creating groove :D

At least I hope that is the way it will play out this time. It has before so hopefully it will again. Here is my last two layouts, from the June kit at l-m. I struggled with these, I am so out of my groove. But I not the kind of person to redo things so this is it, they are going in the scrapbook as is :D


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute layouts! Wish I could play but I know there is no way I would get a page a day done! I am barely doing a page every month or so!

Jenn :) said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Silly one. That photo is just priceless. :)