Tuesday, August 08, 2006

is it that bad...

that it is 2PM and both of my kids are still in jammies???? But on the bright side they are comfy, and I have less laundry to do :D

I was busy creating a layout today. Woohooo. I had another picture printed but as I was cleaning my scrap area I changed my mind. I had this one printed for a while but just needed the right mindset to do it. Oh and surprise surprise I am getting back into the "inking" stage. Every edge needs to have something done to it. It is an addiction lol

Anyways I used the Aug Memory Creators kit and just did it.



I am sooooo excited because I just know Stayce at MC is sending me Septembers kit soon (right) and in the pizza box I am going to get the NEW Basic Grey and I am sure that I am going to order the new Cosmo Cricket and more from her. I am even hoping that my Heidi Swapp goodies I ordered are in there!

I love scrapping :D Almost as much as I love shopping for the supplies!!!


ok now that I have closed my store and little ol hubby is buying all my supplies (not that he has any idea how MUCH he is buying :D I am off to scrap and use my goodies so I can buy MORE!)

4 comments:

Chares Square Co-op said...

wooooohoo!
yay for scrappy good times...
AND OF COURSE new goodies :)

Anonymous said...

You go girl!!!
Look at all the scrapping goodness coming from you!:)

Can't wait to see what you do with all those BG yummies!

Anonymous said...

wow, you're on scrappin' roll! they're awesome- and as for A's hair- i love it...au natural!

Jenn :) said...

gorgeous layout...totally perfect for that sweet pic!