Sunday, August 06, 2006

A Scrapping sort of Weekend

So I have been making more of an effort to take pictures of my kiddos. No matter what and even if there is messy and faces dirty. That has been hard since I have an issues of Ashlins har always looking ratty. I am sure it does not help that my mother makes little comments about her looking like no one cares for her since her hair is messy. (Obviously an issue with me since I always mention it!) Anyways I was less stressed this weekend and I managed to scrap while the kids crafted downstairs with me. Imagine that - they got along!

So first I did a simple layout of Ashlin, messy hair and all.



just kinda sliding into the mojo easy like, so her layout is all about her. Now for Colton's layout I was feeling even less stressed and I wanted to really create. So his all about "more" This was the same day as Ashlins picture.



It feels good to reconnect with myself. As a person I find that I need to create, it is good for me.

And I took some super cute pics of Ashlin that I can't wait to scrap!

2 comments:

Jenn :) said...

WOW..that photo of Ashlin is PERFECT...the messy hair just adds so much to it...seriously. Gorgeous layouts...glad to see your work!!

Anonymous said...

Makes me so happy to see you crafting!:)
Love the layouts! Superb!
Don't worry about Ashlin's hair that picture is amazing! really that's what childhood is for . . . messy carefree. You've captured it wonderfully!:)