Sunday, August 20, 2006

just another manic monday

(sometimes I really miss the 80's)

yet another weekend gone.


I have a huge list of tasks/errands that I need to do.

Phone calls.

I hate making "important" phone calls. I always forget something inportant, and of cousre my children have th elittle inner sensor that goes off as soon as I get taken off hold - and then they NEED me!

Bills to pay.

I have two different swimming lessons times for the kids, and the middle of one I need to leave and go to a meeting. For the preschool that will be my sons home for yet another school year.

Did I ever say how upset I am that he just missed the cut off date for Kindergarten.
He is SO ready for Kindergarten.

That is one of my phone calls to make, the school board. I must keep saying to myself "kill them with kindness!"

Do you ever feel like one of the mothers whose list of to do never gets shorter, and no tasks ever get the 'done' check.

The good news is I thourougly enjoy watching the kiddos learn to swim.

Ashlin had her final Swim Meet last thursday. She had three races, and she won FIRST in two of them. ANd a second in the third! I am so proud of my little mermaid (as she likes to be called)

ok I am rambling....


maybe I should not blog late in the evening.

2 comments:

Chares Square Co-op said...

uh. yeah.
the list does not get shorter.
ever.
MAN those pix are rad girl!
LOVE the tweaked one of c.
yum.

Anonymous said...

good luck tackaling that list of yours. . . i should be working on mine right now!;)