Saturday, August 19, 2006

my first "non-auto" picture...

Ok so I have had my camera since Christmas 05. And I hate to say it but i have never taken it off any of the automatic settings. I have wanted to but it seems so daunting to figure it all out. My manual alone for the camera is 207 pages of number and symbols I know nothing about.

So I have decided to learn how to really use it. May I present my first picture in the manual field of photography. I was playing with the aperature here, kinda cool. I have SO much to learn, and sadly Colton was not interested in me taking his picture this morning.



But I am just so impressed with myself that a picture appeared. I was expecting to just get a big blurry bunch of nothing....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Kathy, go Kathy!!!
So proud of you girl:)
Lookin' good!
Just remember practice, practice, practice.
Also keep plenty of quarters handy for bribbing purposes. It's the only way I can get Wes interested anymore!LOL

.jessica jo. said...

awesome photo!!!! its fun to try new things w/ cameras!!!!