Saturday, August 26, 2006

Just a quickie,

before I go have a desperately needed anp I wanted to share a project I whipped out. I was working with these papers last night and made a newsletter layout, and then I realized I wanted to do sometging similar for Ashlin's room.

So here it is, an 8 x 8 canvas with her and her cousins. It is a bit softer colors in real life though.



I might be taking a better picture later, I will see how I feel after m nap. If the colors being a bit off is still bothering me than I will get the camera out again ;)

3 comments:

.jessica jo. said...

awesome!!!! Love the design & colors :)

Leslie said...

I love the idea of using personal photos and making wall art out of them :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE this!

such a cute picture from your photo shoot! you are getting such good things with that camera of yours!:)