Thursday, August 24, 2006

so my Sunday list is now...

my Thursday list (it is Thursday right?) and I have accomplised ONE thing. Yay go me.

I am such a bad procrastinator, it is a habit I can not seem to break.

on the bright side I did get my little tin finished with the September kit from MC
This will be for Ashlin to put pics of her and her school friends from the 2006/2007 school year. I might try and take some better pictures since it is a bit overexposed.

I am really trying to learn my camera. But along with that I need to learn Photoshop. I tell you Nicole is amazing with Photoshop, thank you Nicole for your picture & photoshop help!!!!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I wanted to be a procrastinator, but I put off joining the club. :)

That project is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Kat, what a brilliant idea for that tin! turned out so cute!

Glad you like the picture, and you know you are such an enabler with PS right? you show me something and i just have to try it!:)