Sunday, October 08, 2006

My paper mache egg....


well what do you know, it was big enough to fit a baby! I had some serious doubts that it was too big and/or too little. I kept trying to remember my tummy when I was pregnant, and I kept telling myself I could NOT have been that big. (For the record I was not that bog because both of my babies lodged against my spine, I am sure of it!)

I was so happy to have a mommy who was cool with me putting her new sweetie into an egg :D I do believe the hardest part was making the egg. This sweet little girl just slept through the whole thing, she seemed to really like it. I do suppose it was nice and cozy, do you think she was dreaming she was back in the womb?

5 comments:

Becky Heisler said...

OMG Kathy, this is goooooorgeous ! Where were you when my babies were babies ????

~Holly~ said...

sooooooooooo precious!!

Anonymous said...

you know how much i love these!!!:)

.jessica jo. said...

that is sooo cool!!!! love it!!!

Anonymous said...

stunning girl... as always :)