Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The Beauty of Fall




Every once in a while Ashlin is so willing and happy for me to take her pictures. Amazing how much she liked this red branch that she found on our walk today. I think she is a Fall girl, loving all the colors. I can tell you though that both her and Colton absolutely hated the cacti we ran into. They had long spines that went through the bottoms of their shoes. (and can you believe I didn't take a picture lol)

Nothing like an hour nature walk to help the kids have a good sleep :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!!
her blue eyes and the red from the leaves just stand right out!

Love long walks . . . puts the kiddos right to sleep:)

~Holly~ said...

Beautiful photo!!
What a doll!

Chares Square Co-op said...

gorgeous photo! your walk sounds fun...minus the cactus! mmm...fall.

Becky Heisler said...

Gorgeous photo Kathy!

Love taking nature walk with the kids!Fall is my favorite time of the year too!