Sunday, October 29, 2006

Snow!!!

ok so I am not thrilled that we got snow this morning, BUT it was a chance for some pictures! The first snow of year :D Thankfully it has already melted, and hopefully the roads will dry real quick.

But of course I took pictures. I swear people think I am nuts with my camera (the real truth is I am just nuts).



and Colton who I swear has the longest tongue of any kid I know. In this pic it wasn't even out all the way. BTW they were both trying to catch snowflakes on their tongue.



Yesterday you would have never know it was getting to be winter out if you went based on what Colton chose to put on. I was playing with indoor ISOs and stuff and when he popped a pose I had to take a picture of him! Rob thinks it is really cute, of course ;) I think in 36 years it will be a great picture for one of those embarassing newspaper declarations of look whose 40.

Mr Muscles


We have three Halloween "functions" to attend on Monday and Tuesday. I am thinking that I will be getting my fill of crafting with kids lol! I have so much little stuff to arrange for them - I better stop procrastinating!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your new pics! BTW, will you email me with what kind of camera/lenses you got. I'm in the market, and so far none have been 'just right.'

hope all is going well- miss ya, girl! R

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pics Kathy -- he really DOES have muscles! :-)

La- said...

Love the shots! What beautiful kiddos!! La-

Becky Heisler said...

OMg he DOES have muscles !!! aahaha you better scrap this one Kat !!