Thursday, October 26, 2006

woohoooo I scrapped :D

My new printer and being able to print my pics is bringing me back to the scrapping side of life. I used the fun fun FUN November kit from MC. The paper is fontwerks and it is awesome for my style!

Here is two recent ones:D




and then we have a new kitty! We got him for Ashlin, since she is working so hard at learning to read. She loves him (of course) until it is time for bed. The kitty is so hyper that she does not like him in her room at night. But that is working out well since Colton likes him and now they get to share. I am pretty grateful that it is working out like it is because I did not want to have to get Colton a kitty too. Ashlin has called her kitty "Apple" I don't know why, but it is kinda cute lol

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wooohoooooooooo!!!
and she's back to work.
so glad you got your new printer, and better yet it's great to see your work again lady!

wonderful layouts:)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful LOs Kat and your photography never ceases to amaze me - stunning :)

~Holly~ said...

I LOVE these layout!! The colors are AWESOME!!

Great work!

Chares Square Co-op said...

woooow wicked layouts, photos and a big awwwww on the new kitty!!!
sigh.
wish we lived closer.
miss you.
when we gonna chat huh?

Becky Heisler said...

Love the layouts!! So nice to see you back in action !

.jessica jo. said...

awesome LOs!!! cute pics too!!!