Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I had the pleasure of photographing this sweet little boy


Baby Logan! He is just shy of two months and a total sweetie for picture taking. We had a rough start but some loving from his mama and he was good to go. No sleeping pictures thoguh because he didn't want to miss a thing!

I absolutely love taking pictures of babies! And even better is not having to be pregnant to do it :D (even though I love my kids I can't say being pregnant was the best nine months of my life - either time!) Thank you S for trusting me with your little man!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby pics... he's all chubby and gorgeous :)

Anonymous said...

wow... very cute! You're doing a great job.

La- said...

Very cute.. nice card! Great portraits!

La-

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Look at the cute chubby guy. He is such a cutie. Great pictures.

Becky Heisler said...

oh my gosh, how cute !!! I wish I lived closer to you girl, I would love to watch you in action,....I might learn a thing or two or 100 !

.jessica jo. said...

awww what a cutie!!!! love the pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

awwwwwww!!!!
Kat look at you . . . you are becoming quite the photo pro:)
Hope to chat with you again soon, I miss you!