Saturday, December 02, 2006

the Christmas spirit has kicked in....

with my kids. They are insane! Talk about exited lol, I almost wish I had of left my decorations packed for a while longer. If they are this excited now what on earth will they do when we get the tree. (Yes I am nuts to get a tree with a new kitten aren't I) Instead of Christmas M&Ms and Smarties and all that fun stuff, perhaps Tylenol, Asprin and Bayer should get in on the act and make Christmas Strength Headache pills. I am sure I would be their best customer.

I had my ct scan yesterday. How frustrating that the technicians can't say anything. I so suck at patience and now I have to wait for the report to be typed up and sent to my dr, then I have to wait for her to find time to call me about it. Did you all know I am pretty bad at being patient?

Tomorrow is my craft fair. ACK! I do not have near enough stuff - but I have like DOZENS of cookies! Too bad I slacked off on making scrapbook stuff to sell. Maybe tonight I will crack open some wine, only to help let the creativity be unleashed, and try to do a final blitz of creating :D

Have a great day!!!

ps Nicole everytime I look at my banner I love it even more! Thank you girl, I am so tickled with it still :D

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm awful when waiting for test results . . . please let me know when you find out!

Good luck with your craft fair girl . . . man that snuck up fast didn't it?!

So glad you still like the banner!
Hopefully things slow down soon so we can have a chat again, miss you girl!:)

Anonymous said...

I'm on pins and needles waiting too.
Wanna come over and I'll help you create your stuff. :)

and i love your banner too :)

Anonymous said...

great banner :) ct scan... did I miss something, hope all is OK... let us know xx

Leslie said...

The banner is beautiful.

Good luck with the CT scan results. I hope you get some answers. It's the not knowing that is the worst.

.jessica jo. said...

hugs girl - waiting for results isnt fun!

Becky Heisler said...

Hey Kat, hope you find out soon! Let us know !!

Kids are so fun at Christmas, it's almost as fun as being the kid yourself!!

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Hope all is well. waiting is no fun. Sending you lots of hugs and prayers.

La- said...

I am sure people will LOVE what you DO have done.. I know I loved what you showed us! Glad the kiddos are getting into the Christmas spirit.. hope you get some answers soon so you can too!

La-

PS you ARE nuts going all out with a new kitren!! LOL

Chares Square Co-op said...

hi.
miss you.
xog