Wednesday, December 06, 2006

dare I go Christmas shopping????

I need to go and do some Christmas shopping. The problem is that most of my days are full right now (imagine that!) We have school plays and concerts, Colton has a school party, birthday parties, I volunteered to help at Ashlins school and all that kinda fun stuff. So I am not to sure that I will even be able to go shopping till just before Christmas. ACK! The stores will be nuts by then wont they. I am a bit lost as what I should get the kids. I think that they will be thrilled with just about anything, but I tend to overthink these kinda things.

Would you like to see a perfect little sweetheart? (not my kid lol, she would have horns if it was!)




Isn't she gorgeous! I am sure everyone says it - but I am so sure that my kids were never that small! At almost five and seven they just seem so big now. Ahh time sure does fly....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet pictures....

let's go shopping together. ;)

Anonymous said...

stunning pics mf... other peoples babies are always gorgeous - you can hand them back :) Hope you;re OK, not heard from you for a while xx

Anonymous said...

awww! she's precious. lucky duck you get to photograph some yummy babies. hope all is going well with you:)

Adrienne said...

HI Kathy :) Found your blog through your siggy on twopeas...I must say, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your banner! It's gorgeous, seriously! Love your blog.... one more to add to my "favorites" :) Your work is awesome, and totally inspiring! *adrienne*

La- said...

GO SHOPPING@! SPEND MONEY! LOL

Love those images! Nice job!!

La-

~Holly~ said...

Great photos of that precious baby!
I hope you get out shopping, it will get busier and busier closer to Christmas ;)

Have fun! :D

Becky Heisler said...

awww what a sweet little thing!I love looking at them, but I am sooo done with having my own! LOL

Go shopping girl!!!!