Thursday, February 08, 2007

wooohooo

We got a new computer!! No more dealing with crappy viruses (for now lol) And I don't know who is more excited - the kids or I. Although Ashlin did have a melt down because I wouldn't put the old one in her room, I told her maybe when she is 10 she can have a computer in her room.

So bear with me - I have lost ALL my bookmarks, and ALL my fonts :( Man that hurts this certified font addict. All my digi kits are also gone. But I did have most of my pictures put on CD (thankfully) and now that I have a new computer I can use the burner agian and start saving even more pictures to disk! Now all I need is my new camera lens and I will be ready for anything :D

I have my ablation surgery on tuesday - all total I will be at the hospital about five hours and I have to prove that I do not plan on driving myself home. Kinda hard to do that when I am the driver in the family, but hopefully something works out. No treadmill for one week (I am sorta ok with that) and no bedroom activites for two weeks (haven't told hubs yet lol, but I am fine wih that too), no driving for 24 hours because of being put under. Uhm also just take it real easy for two weeks, you think I could convice the hospital to find me some full time care for my kiddos for that time frame? They just do not understand 'slow down', which is fine since they are kids and all. Seriously though I am happy that they are such exuberant kids, loving their childhood. :)

Ok enough rambling - I am off to do the treadmill and maybe instill my photoshop :D

8 comments:

.jessica jo. said...

whaooo, thats awesome!!! can you transfer your data to your new computer? digi kits & fonts are easily transferable if you have a USB drive.
take it easy the next few weeks!!! hugs!

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Yeah! have fun with the new computer.

Sending prayers. Take it easy for the next few weeks girl! HUGS!

Anonymous said...

yippee!!! no more nights without you ;)

La- said...

Hope you can find all your fonts and actions.. shoot me an email and I'll see if I can email you some of the free ones i have on my computer.

Hope everything goes well with the surgery... get your rest!

Anonymous said...

yay for new computers! i have no doubt that you'll have this one font-filled in no time! :)

Anonymous said...

some freebie fonts here :)

(always happy to enable, LOL)

Anonymous said...

yes, you need this font too :)

http://www.dafont.com/-ank.font

~Holly~ said...

Whooohooo, congrats on the new computer!!

Hope your surgery went well! :)