Saturday, February 03, 2007

do you ever notice how we change...

as we get older? And I don't really mean "wider". I mean the way we think and what drives us.
ah once again I am editing before I post. I don't think anyone wants to read the big lond post I had typed. Suffice to say - our family really are precious, hold them, guard them, love them and cherish them - nothing else matters.

I am doing the online class {Journal Me This I am doing an album for my daughter Ashlin, I want her to have a keepsake that she can look at anytime, and realize just how passionately I feel that family is the most important thing.

This is the cover, dedication page and the first page using the Promt sent today:










(I am sorry the baby pic looks funny, it is the finish of the photograph that doesn't scan well)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kat this is beautiful!
I love that she will be able to look at this as she gets older and know how much she means to you!:)
Gorgeous work girl!

La- said...

Cute book.. what a lovely thing to make for her to have!

La-

Anonymous said...

ok, Miss K, I need more info, please :)

Went to the site for the class, since i'm loving your minibook! Who's doing the class (sending the prompts, etc?) I just finished a Shimelle minibook, and might be up for another little project, but I can't find out much info. Thanks, R :)

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Love this book. Can't wait to see all the pages :).

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping over at Studio C to say hello -- I miss my pals. And I am loving that journal lady! Hugs, C.