Friday, March 09, 2007

Meet Mr. I am FIVE!

So here he is with his big a$$ bike helmet. Now that is love hey, actually so far he has not complained about how big the helmet is. I do think he might be ready for a more boyish helmet soon though. I just love this pic, aside from the helmet, since it caught his eyes so well.



And here is typical Colton! If it is a puddle he is so there. Water or sand is no match for him I tell ya!



His birthday party is tomorrow at 11:00 am and I keep forgetting to order the cake! Ack My mom says she will bake one but they always turn out so wrong. Like the year we did a Wiggles red car cake. It was pink and looked like a blob. So we are thinking Dairy Queen for this party. I just hope that they have something suitable!

Wish me luck :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, five! Wow, time is flying! He's total cuteness, as always. Hope he has a great bday!

Jenn said...

good luck with the cake! he is a real cutie!! Happy bday to him!!

La- said...

Great pics! He is a cutie!!

La-