Monday, March 19, 2007

big sigh here.....

You ever notice I go in stages? I guess right now would be a quiet stage, keep to myself kinda stage. I think part of it the fact I such a homebody, and I don't even live an exciting town. I guess I could tell you all about the river, it went up a few feet due to the rain. Isn't that exciting.

Or the fact I am a bit stressing out that I got a notice from Ashlin's teacher, she has booked me for a 30 minute parent/teacher conference. Like WTF could she want to talk to me for 30 minutes about. So of course my mind is wandering and imaging all the things she might say, and nothing so far has been good.

Rob and I are thinking of going to the movies tomorrow, he wants to see 300. (So do I but for different reasons lol) That means a round trip of about 5 hours driving, good thing I love my car :D

But I have been scrapping :D Would you like to see, if you haven't already.







and I think I might do a few more lol.

Have a great night everyone!!!

No comments: