Monday, August 27, 2007

Does this look like a spoamm blog - NOT

Can you believe blogger locked me - since I might be a spam blog. DOn't you have to post for that??

Like really....

Fall is almost here, the kids are excited because that means Halloween! YAY. Ashlin wants to be a dead bride (like huh???) and Colton, well he doesn't care really lol. He just is thrilled to get out and run house to house. He doesn't even really care if he gets candy - just ringing the doorbell is enough for him. Ashlin is all about the candy though.

Achool starts in just over a week. Ashlin will be in Grade two - that blows my mind. Seriously it seems sucha shirt while ago that I found out I was pregnent with her. Where on earth does time fly?

I will be doing our preschool pictures this year. All those cheesy little smiles - actually I can't wait. I have an olden desk lined up and will probably get a few plastic (or real) apples for them to be holding or something. Other than that I have no ideas lol

But fall pictures for us as a family - stay tuned cause we are going to be trying ot pose with me working the remote lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

look who updated her blog;)

how exciting for you kat, hope you share a few of those fun pictures with me . . . especially with the ones of you in them, right?!

hope you are doing ok, hope to chat with you soon.

Sarah Goblot said...

"Achool starts in just over a week".

I read that as alcohol & totally related. :) I need a life. :)

Anonymous said...

"Achool starts in just over a week"
too funny- I read it as alcohol, too!

can't wait to see the fam pics :)