Monday, August 13, 2007

Random picture post

My all new favourite picture of my daughter



30mm lens

This was the very first time she went horse back riding (yes she is getting riding lessons, I finally broke down lol). And because she was so excited she agreed to the braids :D Gotta love it!

and form about a week ealier - the real reason I finally relented. These are not our horses, they were just by the fence when we walked by - can you feel the love.



50mm lens


And one of Colton, man I was nagging him to sit still lol. He is such a fidgety kid. I do like this one a lot though - I just can't decide on black and white or color.



30mm lens

and last but not least kisses for me last night - I was practicing with a pretty dark room and bouncing flash.



30mm lens

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful!
i was wondering when i would get my next kathyphotog fix;)

AnneMarie said...

love the angle of the first shot, Kathy!!!