Sunday, May 28, 2006

It really is time to cut the lawn!

also known as : can you spot the child.

In my own defense it has been raining for a full week and I didn't want to cut a wet lawn. We have a big lawn so I would have been out there in the rain for a long time. But today we had a bright sunny afternoon. It dried the grass and my kids had so much fun playing in the long grass. So now I need to decide if I want to cut it short or leave it long and they can continue to play in it rather than on it. Or I could cut the front and have it look nice from the street, leave the back yard long and natural for the kids :D



so should I cut it or leave it long???

5 comments:

SuburbanMom said...

Very cute! I love tall grass shots :)

and you're right, you did have a good excuse...you're not supposed to cut wet grass :)

Anonymous said...

that is so funny... if we had grass like that, the shots i'd be sure to get would be the cat tails stalking through the grass.

Tami said...

if it looks good long (fits in with the neighbors-do you have neighbors?) than I wouldn't cut it. not to make you worry but watch out for ticks

Anonymous said...

hi K- saw your post on LM and am popping by to see if there was an update or anything. I'm thinking about you guys :)

~R

Anonymous said...

Love the first one of A.!! LOL! you can hardly see her!

well if you have to eventually mow it then I wouldn't wait too long, mowing really tall grass just sucks.