Saturday, May 27, 2006

June kit from l-m



I had a lot of fun putting this kit together. I was in the mood for summer and fun, I think I accomplished it lol. The papers are new from Paper Salon and so very yummy in person. (I have a picture of Ashlin that is so prefect for this kit!) I just need to find the time and energy to scrap. Orange is the new pink, I am loving it, and let me tell you the orange letter stickers from Junkitz are so bold and awesome!! Can you believe I have moved off PINK as my fav color.

What is your favourite color right now?

2 comments:

AtomicArt1 said...

This was such a fun kit!! Actually this was the first kit I've ever used. I love it! Love the fun summery colors, love how everything went together so well and I didn't have to think about what paper to use. :D

Anonymous said...

What NO PINK!!! I think you are sick . . .LOL! No but that's probably a good thing for me right;)