Saturday, February 03, 2007

holy update Batman!!

I am here :) Barely lol

I have been deaing with a household of sickies. We all have really bad head colds, I am sure Kleenex appreciates the support of their products. But you know even though I have been sick and out of town a fair amount I have still been doing the treadmill (almost) everyday :D I am pretty happy that I have been keeping it up but I can safely say my shins hate me. It is weird but after I got sick after Christmas, darn flu, that I have actually felt much better, almost my old self. I have missed feeling this energy for way to long!!!

I haven't even been taking pictures. It is so dreary out and just no fun to take pictures in the front room again so I have been giving the ol camera a rest. And scrapbooking? Well I do have a layout that I started two weeks ago, it is still sitting on my desk. BLAH I am just feeling so inspired, and I am sure it is my cold just draining me. I do plan on scrapping later today so I hope to share something soon!

Today I making up little 'kits' for a Valentines craft get together for Ashlin tomorrow. We are making tissue roses, with glue and {ACK} glitter! I am hoping that if I precut all the hearts we need that it will be a bit easier going tomorrow. The good news is Colton is going to be at a birthday party so the glitter is safe!

Wish me luck ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are doing so well with the treadmill! so proud of you . . . now to get my butt in shape.

i think i need to figure out a way to workout while scrapping . . . that just might work for me. well maybe not it would be really gross to sweat all over my work right?!;)

La- said...

OOH Hope you are all feeling better soon.. and working out is such a good habit... Keep up the good work!

La-

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Hope all the sickies are better. You are doing great, keep getting on that treadmill!! I still need to dust mine off.:( Have fun with the glitter!